No matter how hard you are trying to grow your hair, it just can’t do it? Well, this could only mean that there is a deficiency in your hair follicles. If after past a certain point your hair just won’t grow it is time to take action and see what you can do about it. In this article, you will see a DIY hair mask for hair growth that will strengthen hair follicles. Thus, keep reading and try it out, it is all about the natural ingredients.
Moreover, this hair mask will also help in cleansing the scalp in order to get the hair follicles working again. Also, you could definitely benefit from this DIY hair mask if you have problems with dandruff. All due to its main ingredients, the cinnamon. It is such a powerhouse often neglected and in combination with other natural ingredients, it does wonders.
The ingredients you will need in order to prepare this DIY hair mask for hair loss are:
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 2 tablespoons of castor oil
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 2 tablespoons of brandy
– 1 egg
How to make and apply the hair mask:
1. Mix the two oils very well in a bowl. The castor oil is the thickest so make sure they are well incorporated.
2. Then, add the cinnamon, the brandy, and 1 egg and whisk until you get the ingredients mixed.
3. The next step would be to apply it to your hair. You can do this by starting with parting your hair in sections, to make things easier. Then, make sure you are insisting with the hair mask mainly on the roots and the scalp.
4. Proceed with massaging your scalp using your fingertips. That way, you will work the hair mask into your scalp.
5. Next, tie your hair up and cover it with a towel.
6. Lastly, let the hair mask act for about an hour and then rinse it off as you would normally do, using your shampoo. Due to the coconut oil, you won’t need to condition your hair further but you can if you feel the need to.