If you don’t take care of your feet properly, no one will, and there’s a good chance in developing corns and calluses.
Although there are several factors that contribute to their appearance, most of the time what triggers calluses and corns to appear is lack of hydration or uncomfortable shoes. The skin will thicken as a result of excessive pressure or friction.
Even if corns or calluses aren’t such a serious health problem, they are extremely unsightly and painful, and in some cases it might increase the risk of developing fungal infections and can crack the skin. Given this reason, it’s important to treat and restore skin health to the affected area.
How can you do that?
Well, it seems that aspirin and lemon juice are the perfect combination to fight fungus, soften skin and regenerate skin cells.
If you want to take advantage of this corn and calluses treatment, just follow the next steps and you will solve the problem immediately.
- 5 aspirin tablets
- The juice of one lemon o
- 1 tablespoon of honey
You will also need:
- Pumice stone
Now, let’s prepare this corn and calluses exterminator:
- Put the aspirin tablets in a mortar and crack them until you get a fine aspirin powder.
- Put the aspirin powder in a bowl and add the lemon juice over it. Mix well.
- If you want, add a spoonful of honey. This way, you’ll moisturize the skin and prevent it from further corn and calluses.
- Mix all ingredients until homogenization.
How to apply?
- Wash your feet with soap and lukewarm water.
- Dry them with a soft towel, and then apply the treatment over the affected area.
- Put your socks and let the treatment work for 30-40 minutes.
- Then rinse your feet with lukewarm water and gently massage the area with a pumice stone for 2-3 minutes.
- The pumice stone will help you remove dead skin cells from skin surface.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times a week.
Important! Dry your feet very well before wearing any shoes.