As we are concerned with wrinkles around the eyes, we often neglect those around the mouth. This area is the most prone to wrinkles because it is slightly more sensitive than the skin on the rest of the face. Thus, due to continuous exposure to sun rays and other environmental factors, the mouth is where the first signs of aging are starting to show up. Basically, the skin loses more and more elastin and collagen, both of which are necessary to maintain a smooth skin. As we are not getting younger, we could use some natural ingredients that will provide just that. Thus, keep reading and check out this homemade and natural DIY cream to reduce wrinkles around your mouth.
The ingredients you will need to make this DIY cream are:
– 10 tablespoons of beeswax
– 2 tablespoons of essential rose oil
– 1 cups of almond oil
– 2 tablespoons of rose water
In order to prepare this DIY cream, follow these simple steps:
– melt the beeswax in a double boiler
– once it is fully melted, add the rose oil and the almond oil
– next, add the rose water.
– make sure to transfer it into an airtight glass jar before it solidifies and then store it in a dark place.
To apply it, take a small amount and rub it on the area around your mouth where the wrinkles are most noticeable. You should gently massage this cream so the skin could absorb it because you don’t need to rinse it off. For optimal results, you should apply this cream every night. But when you will see how good it smells, it will definitely be a pleasure.