Diarrhea is a common affection, and can appear when you less expect, that’s why you should have some quick and effective solutions to keep the situation under control. Here’s what you should do when you face with diarrhea.
1. Consume plenty of spring water and you can add some effervescent minerals (you can find them in pharmacies) to replace the lost ones.
2. Choose foods that don’t make your situation worse: bananas, toasted bread, cooked rice and boiled potatoes.
3. Avoid the following foods until you feel better: caffeine and alcohol that dehydrate the body and irritate the stomach, dairy products as they can cause lactose intolerance in the first days after your condition is stabilized, fatty and fried foods that are difficult to digest.
4. Diarrhea is common, but if the condition is prolonged for a few days accompanied by fever or abdominal pain, it’s recommended to see a doctor.
5. Drink chamomile or mint tea because they have the property of calming the stomach. Add some ginger in the tea for a stronger effect.
Image Credits: Natural-homeremedies