You can get rid of nausea using grandma’s remedies. They work and you don’t need to take pills to get rid of nausea symptoms. A simple tea or fresh will put you back on your feet instantly. And below, there are some natural remedies that grandma used to use for nausea.
– With lemon juice or the fresh quince juice. And it’s simple: just put in the juicer 2 lemons or 1 big quince and drink the juice. You have to add water to the lemon juice because it’s too sour, and you can add some mint leaves for flavor.
– The essential oil of peppermint or lavender has soothing properties. Put a few drops from these oils on a tissue or handkerchief and take a deep breath of their aroma.
– Ginger tea is the best medicine for nausea, including during pregnancy. Prepare an infusion of 1 teaspoon of grated ginger to a cup of boiling water. Leave the cup covered for 10 minutes, then strain and drink it warm. You can prepare a tea with try with crystallized ginger or ginger capsules, which you can purchase them from herbal stores.
– You can use ground cumin seeds, by taking half a teaspoon of the powder. You can add them in a glass of milk, and you can add a spoonful of honey.
– Beet juice mixed with equal parts of cold water helps to relieve this discomfort. You can add half a teaspoon of lemon in this juice.
Image Credits: Healthremediesforlife